28th Annual ATHENA Leadership Awards Luncheon - 2019
The ATHENA Leadership Award® was inspired by the goddess of Greek mythology known for her strength, courage, wisdom and enlightenment - qualities embodied in the ATHENA Leadership Model®. The Award is unique in both scope---local, national and international---and the ATHENA mission upon which it is based. The ATHENA Leadership Award® is presented to a woman ---or man--- who is honored for professional excellence, community service and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
The ATHENA Leadership Award®
ATHENA Leadership Award® Recipients are individuals who:
- Have achieved the highest level of professional excellence.
- Contribute time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Actively assist others, particularly women, in realizing their full leadership potential.
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award® Recipients are emerging leaders who:
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their
business or profession.
- Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Clearly serves as a role model for young women personally and professionally
The ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award, this award was established to honor organizations and businesses.
ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award® Recipients are businesses or organizations that:
- Creates an organizational culture that encourages women employees to achieve their full leadership potential
- Gives back to the larger community of women and girls by providing and/ or supporting leadership development opportunities and initiative