31st Annual ATHENA Leadership Awards Luncheon - 2022
Date and Time
Friday Sep 30, 2022
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
Friday September 30, 2022
11 a.m. - Networking / Check-in
11:30 a.m. - Program and lunch begin
1:00 p.m. - Program Concludes
Palm Beach County Convention Center
650 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Walk - in's Welcome Day of Event! (Credit card, check or cash accepted at door).
Please Note: Online Registration will close at 2pm on Thursday, September 29, 2022, and ALL CHANGES to table guests (deletions, changes, additions) will be handled at registration day of event.
Discount Registration Deadline: September 23, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Members: $80 before deadline; $90 after deadline
Non-Members: $100 before deadline; $110 after deadline
Table of 10 (Members): $750 before deadline; $850 after deadline
Table of 10 (Non-Members): $950 before deadline; $1,050 after deadline
Reservations may be canceled up to 3 days (72 hours) before the event. Reservations that are canceled prior to 3 days (72 hours) of an event will not be charged and any amounts paid will be refunded. Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
To purchase an ad in the program, please contact Rachel Quismundo; Email.
Deadline to purchase an ad is August 31st, 2022 by 5:00PM
Half Page Ad: 5.5 wide x 4.25 tall full color, full bleed - $150
Full Page Ad: 5.5 wide x 8.5 tall full color, full bleed - $250
AD SPECS: 300 DPI / CMYK print ready PDF file. NO CROP MARKS
ATHENA Leadership Awards 31th Anniversary Program!
The ATHENA Leadership Award® was inspired by the goddess of Greek mythology known for her strength, courage, wisdom and enlightenment - qualities embodied in the ATHENA Leadership Model®. The Award is unique in both scope---local, national and international---and the ATHENA mission upon which it is based. The ATHENA Leadership Award® is presented to a woman ---or man--- who is honored for professional excellence, community service and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
The ATHENA Leadership Award®
ATHENA Leadership Award® Recipients are individuals who:
- Have achieved the highest level of professional excellence.
- Contribute time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Actively assist others, particularly women, in realizing their full leadership potential.
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award® Recipients are emerging leaders who:
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their
business or profession.
- Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Clearly serves as a role model for young women personally and professionally
The ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award, this award was established to honor organizations and businesses.
ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award® Recipients are businesses or organizations that:
- Creates an organizational culture that encourages women employees to achieve their full leadership potential
- Gives back to the larger community of women and girls by providing and/ or supporting leadership development opportunities and initiative
31th Annual ATHENA Finalists
2022 ATHENA Leadership Award Finalists:
2022 ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Finalists:
2022 ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award Finalists: