Health & Human Services Committee Meeting
Name: Health & Human Services Committee Meeting
Date: October 16, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Join the Health & Human Services Committe on October 16 at Good Samaritan Medical Center as Dr. John Rimmer discusses breast cancer. In this meeting, you will learn:
- How our understanding of breast cancer has changed in the recent year
- How genetics play a role in breast cancer
- Immunotherapy and the role it plays with breast cancer
- The most promising areas of breast cancer research going on right now
- The feasibility of a cure for breast cancer
The Health & Humans Services Committee meets the third Tuesday of the month at varying locations. Please contact Alexa Hoffmann at email@example.com for more information.