Science & Technology Meeting
Topic- Linking Neuroscience to Medicine and Community
- FAU Brain Institute- Origens, Leadership and Goals
- Training the Next Generation of Brain Scientists
- Recent Discoveries by Institute Neuroscientists
- Community STEM Education Programs: ASCEND and Brainy Days
- Journey Through the Human Brain at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
Science and Technology Committee
The Science and Technology Committee meets on the first Thursday of the month at 8:30a.m. or 12:00p.m. at varying locations. Visit the Science and Technology webpage for more information about the group here.
For more information on Sponsorship and hosting opportunities to the Science and Technology Committee, contact Alexa Hoffmann email@example.com.