SCORE - Legal & Tax Implications When Setting Up Your Florida Business
Many new business owners do not spend enough time to ensure that they choose the right legal entity when formally setting up their business. The tax system and tax law can be used as an avenue to potential success for your business. Join us for an interactive workshop that will provide you with a wealth of information necessary to start or formalize your young or evolving business.
During the workshop, you will:
- See step-by-step how to register your business in the state of Florida
- Learn which business entity may help you avoid personal liability in your business
- Discover which business entity may save you taxes
- Determine which business entity may protect your assets
- Understand how your choice in business affects management structure
- Find out where to seek business law and tax advice
- Create corporate and business forms that protect you and your business
- Gather information concerning necessary licenses, state and local taxes, minimum wage, and other regulations.
This workshop will add clarity to the difference between sole proprietorship, LLC, “S” or “C” corporations, partnerships, and much more.
Instructors: Russell Thompson, ESQ, Law Offices of Russell M. Thompson
Click Here to Register