SCORE - Writing a Winning Business Plan
A step-by-step 2 hour workshop that arms each participant with the fundamentals on how to write an effective and winning business plan. This is useful for anyone in the process of starting a new business or for someone who started a new business in the past couple years. It also discusses the importance of the Business Plan, how to tailor it to the audience it's being presented to, and how SCORE will assist you as you develop your plan through free one-on-one mentoring.
The workshop will include the following:
- Why do you need a business plan
- What your business plan needs to include
- The importance of the Executive Summary & what must be included
- Making the plan shorter & more dynamic
- Suggestions on developing the required financial projections & making them realistic
- Critiquing a fictional business plan
- Reviewing a modified successful business plan
- The real truth about who reads business plans & how they evaluate them
- Review available templates to assist in preparation of your Business Plan
- Participate in an exercise to prepare a Business Plan using a suggested model proven to be successful with banks, investors, and business managers.
Click Here to Register