September Breakfast 2020 - The Value of Civic and Community Volunteerism by Corporations!
The Value of Civic and Community Volunteerism by Corporations :
- Thomas Bean, Director of Public and Community Engagement, FPL
- Stephanie Glavin Palm Beach County Market Manager, Bank of America
- Alex Price, National Director of Community Investment, Office Depot
- Andrew Koenig. President City Furniture
- Moderator: Christine Barney
DESCRIPTION: In the wake of the Business Roundtable’s statement that a corporation’s purpose is to serve all stakeholders, not just shareholders, there is a renewed focus on highlighting a company’s commitment to community. But for leading South Florida companies like FPL and Bank of America, doing good is in their DNA. Hear from a panel of leaders on why local civic and community engagement is critical to a company’s reputation, recruitment and success. The panel will share best practices on how to design and promote a civic/community program and culture that resonates with all audiences. Learn how to ensure your company is building a foundation that will pay off in the long term.
FORMAT: Moderated panel followed by Q&A.