International College Counselors
- COLLEGE PLANNING
International College Counselors provides expert college counseling on undergraduate and graduate college admissions. Services for students in the 7th-12th grades include:
- Reviewing, providing feedback and strengthening college applications
- Advising on essay and resume writing
- Exploring financial aid goals, strategies and options
- Identifying colleges to which the student will consider applying and visiting
- Creating detailed plans for coursework and extracurricular activities
- Establishing test schedules and exploring test preparation strategies
- Preparing for Interviews and campus visits
International College Counselors has set a new standard in the college advising and college coaching business through a personal, one-on-one approach. With competition for acceptance to colleges and universities at an all time high, the expert college advisors have found this to be the most effective way of maximizing a student's potential. A one-one-one approach also allows the college advisors to get to know each student; his or her strengths, weaknesses and passions; and his or her family. This holistic evaluation gives the college counselors the insight they need to match individuals with the best possible schools.
International College Counselors constantly receives high marks from consumers, schools and educators for expertise in meeting needs of students who might not otherwise get into the best school for them. The company is the Official College Advisor of Donna Klein Jewish Academy in Boca Raton, the 2011 South Florida Top 100 Small Business from South Florida Business Leader, a 2011 finalist for the Best Customer Service in Hollywood from the Hollywood Gazette, the 2008 Make Mine a Million $ Business Winner from American Express and named the Best College Advisor in 2006 from The SunPost.
South Florida office locations include Boca Raton, Hollywood, Palm Beach Gardens, Miami Beach, Miami and Coral Gables. College advising services may be provided in English or Spanish.
Whom to Contact
- Lindsey Maharaj
- Brenda RudmanDirector of College Counseling