Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- 701 Okeechobee Blvd. West Palm Beach FL 33401
- (561) 832-7469
- (561) 833-0691
- Send Email
- official website
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm. Check website for current hours.
Conveniently located on the north side of Okeechobee Boulevard, one-half mile east of the Okeechobee Boulevard
I-95 Exit (exit 70), or one-quarter mile west of U.S. Highway 1.
The Kravis Center is a not-for-profit performing arts center located at 701 Okeechobee Blvd. in West Palm Beach, FL. The Center’s mission is to enhance the quality of life in Palm Beach County by presenting a diverse schedule of national and international artists and companies of the highest quality, by offering comprehensive arts education programs—serving nearly 3 million schoolchildren since its inception; by providing a Palm Beach County home for local and regional arts organizations to showcase their work; and by providing an economic catalyst and community leadership in West Palm Beach, supporting efforts to increase travel and tourism to Palm Beach County. For information, please visit kravis.org.
- Hosted more than 13,000 performances & welcomed more than 10 million guests since 1992
- Has provided enriching arts education programming to nearly 3 million students
- Kravis@Home, our new digital stage, provides new curated content each week including concerts, lectures & more
- Home to top-touring Broadway hits, world-renowned classical orchestras and soloists
- Groundbreaking dance and drama performances, family-friendly presentations and much more.