Flagler Realty & Development Inc is seeking to fill an admin accounting position on our team in downtown West Palm Beach, FL.
We are a private commercial real estate firm which develops, leases, and manages property throughout Florida.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- Experience in accounting, with a general understanding of property management and commercial real estate operations.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a closely related field is preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience is required with a strong understanding of Yardi and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in property management or closely related areas will be helpful.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare tenant billings according to lease terms for base rent, common area maintenance charges (CAM), real estate taxes, utilities.
- Processing accounts payable, tracking cash receipts and expenditures, monitoring cash levels, reconciling statements and preparing reports and analyses as needed.
- Maintain lease compliance for key action dates, options, and notices.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets for all properties.
- Provide support to other team members across all real estate operations.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, good communication skills, professionalism, kindness, and ability to multitask and handle multiple job roles are preferred.
An industry competitive salary and benefits package will be offered based on the applicant’s skills and experience.
All interested applicants please contact Patrick Koenig at 561 644 6937 or firstname.lastname@example.org