Digital Agency Graphic Designer - Remote
Your work will impact a spectrum of industries and clients (multi-national corporations, large automotive groups, and more), will be supported by a team of senior designer leaders, and be supplied with all tools and resources necessary to execute this role at the highest possible level.
Role Description: In general, this person executes all variety of static image, identity or website design elements assigned to them by the Art Director. They are strong, reliable and accurate in a supportive role. They execute promptly and with little hand-holding. They take feedback well. They are responsible for assessing assignments and asking their manager relevant questions in order to effectively complete the assignment. They are responsible for asking for relevant templates or prior examples of the work assigned. They are responsible for working with assets provided to them by the Art Director. They are also responsible for images searches of stock photo or manufacturer photo portals where appropriate. They are also looked to suggest new concepts or means of superior execution when such instances are apparent to them.
Personality inventory type: Executor
- Brand identity and corporate identity creation
- Graphic design for website graphics
- Graphic design for social media graphics
- Graphic design for email marketing graphics
- Graphic design for print mediums
- Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Consumer marketing background preferred.
- Apply today for this immediate opportunity.
- Remote work.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Health insurance contributions.