2020 Corporate Series; How Covid-19 has changed Corporate, Civic, & Community Engagement!
How Covid-19 has changed Corporate, Civic, & Community Engagement!
Corporate Executive Speaker Panel:
- Thomas Bean, Director of Public and Community Engagement, FPL
- Stephanie Glavin, Palm Beach County Market Manager, Bank of America
- Andrew Koenig, President, City Furniture
- Alex Price, National Director of Community Investment, Office Depot
- Panel Host: Christine Barney, CEO, rbb Communications
Program Description & Please take National SURVEY by CLICKING HERE (results to be shared at event):
- The COVID-19 pandemic has shifted priorities for many companies. Join our panel of leaders as they discuss:
- Why local civic and community engagement is critical to a company's reputation, recruitment, and overall success
- Best practices on designing and promoting a civic/community program and culture that resonates
- Results and insights from a nationwide survey on engagement trends in the wake of the pandemic.
- SURVEY LINK ALSO HERE! Please note that you don't need to be a registered/paid guest to participate in survey. All feedback welcome. National survey results will be shared at meeting for all registered guests.
Why attend: In the wake of the Business Roundtable’s statement that a corporation’s purpose is to serve all stakeholders, not just shareholders, there is a renewed focus on highlighting a company’s commitment to community. Leading South Florida local & national company Executive Leaders will share how, doing good is in their DNA and WHY & HOW they have held to these commitments, even during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Join us to hear from this panel of leaders on why local civic and community engagement is critical to a company’s reputation, recruitment of future leaders and your legacy plans, and ongoing success. The panel will share best practices on how to design and promote a civic/community program and culture that resonates with all audiences. Learn how to ensure your company is building a foundation that will pay off in the long term for future generations.