30th Annual ATHENA Leadership Awards Luncheon - 2021
ATHENA Leadership Awards 30th Anniversary Program!
The ATHENA Leadership Award® was inspired by the goddess of Greek mythology known for her strength, courage, wisdom and enlightenment - qualities embodied in the ATHENA Leadership Model®. The Award is unique in both scope---local, national and international---and the ATHENA mission upon which it is based. The ATHENA Leadership Award® is presented to a woman ---or man--- who is honored for professional excellence, community service and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
The ATHENA Leadership Award®
ATHENA Leadership Award® Recipients are individuals who:
- Have achieved the highest level of professional excellence.
- Contribute time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Actively assist others, particularly women, in realizing their full leadership potential.
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award® Recipients are emerging leaders who:
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their
business or profession.
- Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Clearly serves as a role model for young women personally and professionally
The ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award, this award was established to honor organizations and businesses.
ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award® Recipients are businesses or organizations that:
- Creates an organizational culture that encourages women employees to achieve their full leadership potential
- Gives back to the larger community of women and girls by providing and/ or supporting leadership development opportunities and initiative
30th Annual ATHENA Finalists
2021 ATHENA Leadership Award Finalists:
- Rachael Bonlarron, Palm Beach State College
- Alexcia Cox, State Attorney's Office
- Evelyn Hopkins, Florida Crystals Corporation
- Tracy Gerber, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections
2021 ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Finalists:
- Alexandra Chase, US Attorney's Office
- Alexandria Ayala, The Markarian Group
- Christine Shaw, Florida Atlantic University
- Dr. Shanteria Dixon, St. Mary's Medical Center
- Kathryn Rossmell, Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A.
2021 ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award Finalists:
In view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all event attendees will be required to wear a mask except for when eating or drinking and, to the extent that it is possible, we urge you to practice social distancing. In addition, hand sanitizers will be placed in multiple locations for your convenience. We encourage all persons who are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine to get vaccinated, and we urge you to stay home if you have any flu like symptoms or have tested positive for COVID.