Invitation Only - 2020 Mentor-Mentee June ZOOM Mentoring Event
YOU ARE INVITED to a VIRTUAL ZOOM Mentor/Mentee Meeting!
Please come prepared to share with your mentor / mentee “FAVORITE Business BOOK that CHANGED the game for you”.
We would like to hold a Mentor/Mentee Virtual Meeting using ZOOM/webcams to help this program keep it’s momentum and value by giving it some “Structure” that is being requested by both Mentors/Mentees at this point in time.
Mentor Host; Rick Reikenis, Board Chair
We will use ZOOM “Breakout Rooms” and have each PAIR go to the virtual breakout room for 15 minutes. We will begin and end with the full group of Mentors/Mentees.
Proposed Virtual ZOOM Meeting Agenda (feedback welcome):
- 4:00-4:01 Welcome all guests, thank you, and quick intros of group lead by Rick and Michele
- 4:01-4:10 Rick will share a story of “What I did last year as a MENTOR with my Mentee that really made a difference for both of us – best practices and lessons learned”.
- 4:10-4:25 ZOOM Breakout Rooms for each Individual Mentor/Mentee PAIRING; Each comes to meeting prepared to talk about “FAVORITE Business BOOK; Title/Author that CHANGED their career and why – career defining moments/decisions”.
- 4:25-4:40 Main Virtual Room – full group back together – Invite 3-4 “Pairings led by MENTOR” to share their “FAV Biz Book/why” and introduce their mentee (3-4 minutes each with timer)
- 4:42-4:45 Wrap up and thank you from Rick and Michele will give 3 suggestions of “Next Mentor/Mentee” meetings for July, August, and September (60 seconds)