Organization: Moving Minds
Speaker: Lou Hughes, CEO Topic:Building a Marketing+Tech Organization Designed for Sustainable Growth
From strategy and brand to marketing data and systems, learn how to build a multi-channel marketing organization focused on long-term, sustainable growth.
* Common Pitfalls in Executing Multi-Channel Marketing Programs
* Aligning Marketing Budgets to Growth Targets.
* Blending the Art and Science of Marketing to Drive Growth
* The Essential Components of Your Mar+Tech Stack
* How to Measure ROI via Your Marketing Funnel
Having led marketing and digital transformation initiatives for Jupiter Medical Center, Caremark Rx, Fannie Mae, Siemens, Citi, MasterCard, CoStar Group, TESSCO, Vendorin, Commerce One, and UNICOM Govt., Lou founded Moving Minds to enable client companies to get to market faster and smarter with ‘Growth as a Managed Service,’ a more agile #martech model designed for CXOs.
Science and Technology Committee The Science and Technology Committee meets on the first Thursday of the month at 8:30a.m. or 12:00p.m. at varying locations. Visit the Science and Technology webpage for more information about the group here.
For more information on Sponsorship and hosting opportunities to the Science and Technology Committee, contact membership Services at (561) 833-3894.