Tourism Task Force - Invitation ONLY
In the Hospitality Industry?
Your customers are coming back! Are you ready?
What’s the plan to find employees TODAY?
How can the Chamber help?
How does tourism compete for employees in the FUTURE?
Join us for our next Tourism Task Force virtual meeting!
“Culinary and Beyond, Career Paths in Tourism”
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 am
Topic: Finding employees today positioning tourism as a career
- Sergio Piedra, Director, Community Engagement & Advocacy, Discover The Palm Beaches
- Michael Corbit, Vice President, Business Development, CareerSource
- Bernardo Neto, General Manager, The Ben West Palm
- Steven Kozak, Business Development Manager, SouthTech Schools
- Peter Ricci EdD, Director, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Florida Atlantic University
- Barbara Cipriano, Dean of Workforce and Corporate Education, Interim, Palm Beach State College
This virtual meeting is exclusive to the tourism industry and by invitation only. For information contact Kirby Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-833-3894.
Mission: Bring together Chamber tourism members, businesses and area leaders to support and promote tourism in Palm Beach County, providing a portal for information, partnerships, and community participation through collaborative and creative leadership.
The task force will:
- Gather information on issues and challenges
- Brainstorm and implement solutions
- Provide a portal for information, partnerships and community participation