What Keeps You Up At Night? Business Risks Presented by the Women In Business Committee
Company: Northwestern Mutual
Speaker: Shekinah Holliday & Karen Holloway
Topic: Business Risks
Shekinah Holliday will be speaking on
- The four key areas you should be thinking about
- Identifying and prioritizing your goals and concerns
- Planning for the unexpected
- Evolving your plan to meet the needs of your changing business
- The role of business advisors
Women in Business
The Women in Business Committee meets the second Thursday of the month in the Chamber Board Room at 12:00 pm. Visit the Women in Business webpage here.
For more information on Sponsorship and speaking opportunities to the Women in Business Committee, contact Membership Services at (561) 833-3894.
*Photos and/or videos will be taken at this event for publications and promotions.
***Sponsorship Opportunities available for all Chamber events. To find out more information contact Kirby Davis at email@example.com or call her at 561-833-3894